Posca paint pens and markers work on all materials. As such, they are a firm favourite of many artists and craftspeople as you just can’t beat the versatility of the pens.
The pens were released in the early eighties and found quick popularity with Graffiti artists who made the pens popular in the mainstream.
Posca Pens & Markers offer paint in the pocket in a clean, compact, easy to write form.
Posca Paint Pen Features
There’s a Posca Paint Pen for every conceivable writing, drawing and painting situation. Each pen’s packed with a range of features and benefits which include
- Posca pens are available with 8 different sized tips
- 5 different shaped tips in acrylic or plastic
- Pens are loaded with high-quality, pigment-rich water-based paint
- Smooth stroke application
- Fast drying
- The paint is highly opaque with a bright finish
- Once dry the paint’s extremely weather-resistant
- The paints water-soluble, layerable and mixable
- Excellent UV resistance
- Permanent on porous surfaces
- Removable on non-porous surfaces (seal with varnish for permanence)
Posca Pen Bodies
- Valve system conserves paint
- Mixing ball built-in – shake to mix
- Body thickness matches tips
- Colour coded caps
- 66 Colours available
- 8 Glitter Colours
- 8 Metallic Colours
- 6 Fluorescent Colours
Posca Paint Pens & Markers Include
The PC-1MC has an ultra-fine tip of 0.7-1mm for precision lines and colouring a good pen for both writing and drawing. The tip is removable and washable. The pen is compact and pocket friendly
- 25 Colours
The PC-1MR is another ultra fine-tipped pen at 0.7mm. Loaded with paint that produces a thin but uniform and dense line. Perfect for fine line drawings and artwork.
- 21 Colours
The PC-3M is an all-round fine-tipped pen with a 0.9-1.3mm bullet tip. Suitable for a range of artwork used on various materials.
- 42 Colours
The PC-5M is a thicker bullet tipped pen at 1.8-2.5mm. A highly versatile pen that produces a clean solid line. The tips reversible so you get double the use out of each one.
- 49 Colours
The PC-7M is the fattest bullet tip in the Posca range with a 4.5-5.5mm broad tip. Ideal for larger artwork and colouring in.
- 15 Colours
The PC-8K features a broad chisel tip with a thickness of 8mm ideal for calligraphy and curves. The tips removable so it can be soaked with water if dried out.
- 33 Colours
The PC-17k is the largest of all Posca markers boasting a 15mm extra broad tip with bevelled edges for extra control. Ideal for filling in large areas quickly.
- 10 Colours
The PCF-350 is like using a brush and pen in one. The pen features a soft brush tip capable of producing lines of between 1-10mm—a favourite for colouring and lettering.
- 10 Colours
Posca Pens Multipacks
All Posca Paint Pens are available in singles or multipacks
- Standard 8 – 8 standard colours
- Standard 16 – 16 standard colours
- Pastel Colours – 8 pastel colours
- PC-1M Collection – 22 colours
- PC-1MR Collection – 16 Colours
- PC-3M Collection – 40 colours
- PC-5M Collection – 38 colours
- PC-7M Collection – 8 or 15 colours
- PC-8K Collection – 33 colours
- PC-17K Collection – 10 colours
- 20 Piece Case – 20 pens of various colours including PC-1M’s, PC-3M’s & PC-5M’s
- 60 Piece Case – 60 pens of various colours including PC-1M’s, PC-3M’s, PC-5M’s & PC-8K’s
Posca pens are suitable for use on various materials.
|Canvas||Ensure canvas is primed|
|Ceramic||Ensure the surface is dry|
|Concrete||Ensure surface is dust and damp free|
|Glass||Ensure surface is dry, dust and grease-free|
|Masonry||Ensure surface is dust and damp free|
|Metal||Ensure surface is dust and damp free|
|Paper||No preparation necessary|
|Plastic||Ensure surface is dust and grease-free|
|Wood||Roughen the surface with sandpaper|