Welcome To Urban Art Shop
We feature a wide range of Spray Paint, Markers, Ink, Paint and Accessories for today’s Graffiti Writers and Street Artists from many different brands including Clash, Dope, Kobra, Molotow, MTN, Grog, Krink, Marsh and many more quality Paint and Ink manufacturers
Spray Paint Cans
Here are the top 50 Spray Cans on the UK Market from the best Spray Paint manufacturers.
There is no one size fits all when it comes to choosing the correct Spray Can the best one for the job depends on the artwork/job, surface, desired finish and weather conditions.
Within this list, however, you will find the ideal can for your work.
Primarily aimed at the street artist these Spray Paint Cans will also work superbly for many professional and DIY paint applications.
(Cans in no particular order)
- Dope Action – A high-pressure 600ml can great for covering large surfaces quickly. Quiet application and fast drying. Synthetic based paint available in metallic gold and chrome or matt black and white supplied with a pink dot fat cap.
- Amsterdam Spray Paint – A matt finish water-based acrylic paint suitable for any surface. Low-pressure 400ml spray-can supplied with standard skinny cap. Ideal for indoor use. Available in 85 colours.
- Ironlak Basic – A top quality paint at a pocket-friendly price. The acrylic base is UV resistant with a gloss finish. Variable pressure 400ml Can with a skinny vegan cap. Available in 52 colours.
- Molotow Belton Premium Plus – The well-liked premium in a 600ml high pressure can the nitro-alkyd base paint’s available in 12 semi-gloss colours. Supplied with a pink dot fat cap.
- Kobra Big Black – A big spray can for covering large surfaces. A complete acrylic formula on a Nitro-Alkyd base. Weather and UV resistant matt black finish. 600ml capacity.
- Dope Bitumen – A stealthy bitumen can, silent and fast, compliments chrome perfectly, in the application and finish. 600ml spray can with pink dot fat cap.
- Montana Black – A well known and much-loved spray paint which works with any surface. Matt finish, available in 187 different colours. The Nitro-combination formula is weatherproof and an excellent choice for winter use. Supplied in 400ml cans with orange dot fat cap.
- Montana Blackout – A speedy drying Nitro-combination tar black paint with a deep finish ideal for use with chrome and metallic colours. High-pressure 400ml can with orange dot fat cap.
- Molotow Burner Chrome – Burner IS the original chrome spray can with that classic glossy mirror finish. High-pressure cans in 150, 400, 500 and 600ml sizes. Pink dot fat cap for fast application.
- Dope Classic – A versatile all-round spray paint for all season use indoors and out. Low-pressure 400ml cans are compatible with skinny and fat caps — Matt finish, available in 61 colours.
- Molotow Coversall 2 – A favourite all-weather bitumen paint among street artists used on walls up and down the UK for the past 20 years. High opacity and output with excellent weather resistance. 400 and 600ml cans available.
- Molotow Coversall 3 – A rich black bitumen paint that’s great for metals and porous surfaces. Fast and quiet application. 600ml cans.
- Molotow Coversall Acrylic – A high pigmented water based lacquer with a top opaque ultra matt finish. High UV and weather resistance, an excellent all year round spray paint. The spray-can includes a soft vari-valve and orange dot fat cap — 400ml cans.
- Molotow Coversall Color – A brilliant high opaque semi-gloss paint compatible with all Molotow cans. Soft valve for accurate application. Pink dot fat cap, supplied in a 4ooml can. Available in 49 colours.
- Molotow Flame Blue – A low odour low-pressure acrylic spray paint that’ll work on most surfaces. High opacity with good UV resistant. Matt finish with 108 colours to choose from.
- Molotow Flame Orange – A fast application acrylic paint with a matt finish. Brilliant opacity and UV resistance. 400ml can supplied with flame stencil lid. 48 colours available.
- Montana Gold – A professional level Can for the serious artist. The NC-acrylic lacquer has a fast and accurate application and will work on most surfaces. Low-pressure valve, 400ml capacity. Available in over 200 colours with six fluorescent, and ten transparent colours also.
- MTN Hardcore – The first ever paint designed for the urban artist. Fast drying modified-alkyd lacquer base with a gloss finish. High-pressure 400ml can with skinny cap. Over 100 colours are available.
- Kobra HP – A Fast drying matt finish paint delivered with a soft valve for supreme control. All surface application suitable for all weathers. Compatible with most spray paints. Available in 145 colours.
- Kobra 600ml – A matt acrylic spray paint suitable for covering large areas thanks to the high-pressure valve. Supplied with a monster fat cap. 22 colours available.
- Kobra Krome – A no-nonsense 100% acrylic chrome paint that’s suitable for most surfaces and with other brands of spray paint.
- Kobra LP – A low-pressure spray can ideal for detail work. Acrylic formula matt finish. 400ml capacity supplied with a skinny red cap. 110 colours available.
- MTN Maximo – A huge 750ml high-pressure spray can with the capacity to cover sixty square feet! Black or chrome both have a gloss finish.
- MTN Mega Colors – Utilities high pressure with the pink dot fat cap for a high-speed application. Modified alkyd base with a gloss enamel finish that retains colour and resists the weather. Fifteen colours in the range.
- MTN Mega Plata – A premium quality chrome spray that works in all weather conditions. Compatible with other MTN cans. 600ml.
- MTN Micro – A stealth pocket spray-can for tagging with a 30ml capacity. One of the smallest spray paints on the UK market. Only in Black.
- Clash Mini – A small medium pressure can holding 125ml of semi-gloss paint with four colours to choose from. Comes with a Milano skinny cap.
- Molotow UFA Neon – Specially designed for urban fine art applications. High pigment acrylic base in five fluorescent colours, including orange, pink, yellow, blue or green.
- MTN K-750 – A special paint fused by MTN and Krink, designed to spray high, capable of reaching heights of 4 meters thanks to the unique valve and long rod cap. Large 750ml can available in black or white.
- MTN Speed – A fast application Can that combines high pressure and a pink dot fat cap for high-speed spraying. Matt finish modified alkyd base in 25 different colours.
- MTN94 – A fast drying colour consistent matt finish paint that’s hugely popular with graffiti artists. Made from next-gen alkyd resins. Huge range of colours, low-pressure 400ml can with a standard skinny cap.
- Dope Nitro – This balanced pressure can allow fast coverage or accurate control, a good all-rounder. Quick drying and quiet spraying. 500ml capacity supplied with a skinny banana yellow cap. Seven colours in the range.
- MTN Nitro 2G Black – A black spray paint for use in conjunction with chrome. 400ml, supplied with outline cap.
- MTN Nitro 2G Color – A range of fast-drying colour paints for use with metallic paints. Matt finish, supplied with a pink dot fat cap in a 500ml high pressure can.
- Molotow One 4 All – An acrylic varnish spray for sealing and protecting your work. Adds 25% extra UV resistance when used with acrylic, alcohol and solvent-based spray paints. 400ml can.
- MTN Pocket – A high-pressure pocket can of 150ml, convenient to carry and suitable for many applications. Supplied with a medium pocket cap. Available in light yellow or red, electric blue, chrome white and black.
- Molotow Premium – A premium spray paint in a dual pressure can that works well with caps of all sizes. Nitro-alkyd base with a semi-gloss finish. 400ml can with a blue dot soft cap. Two hundred & fifty-one colours in the range.
- Daycolors Quick – 24 semi-gloss colours at an affordable price. High pressure can that’s ideal for backgrounds and filling: acrylic lacquer base, 400ml cans.
- Montana Silver Chrome – A very fast chrome spray paint compatible with Montana gold and black. Large 600ml can with a level 5 fat cap — ideal for high coverage work.
- Clash Spray Paint – An all surface, acrylic enamel spray paint made in Italy. Lightfast with high UV resistance. Can be used in high and low temperatures, the right choice for extreme conditions. One hundred & forty colours, 400ml dual pressure can with a medium soft cap.
- Ironlak Spray Paint – Ironlak provides a quality finish at a low price there are over 90 colours in the range that work well in all temperatures. Dual pressure can, fitted with a widow maker fat cap.
- Liquitex Spray Paint – A professional grade water-based spray paint with a matt finish. The low odour allows use indoors and out; the paint won’t irritate your eyes or skin in 21 brilliant and lightfast colours.
- Dope Supreme – Top of the range semi-gloss paint in a dual pressure can that allows spraying at both high and low pressures. Made with supreme quality pigments and fast drying alkyd resins. Sixty-one colours all suitable for street art, domestic and commercial use.
- Montana Cans Tar Black – An updated formula of the classic Tar Black. The low-pressure bitumen based spray paint is compatible with all caps 1-5. Supplied in a 500ml can with a pink dot fat cap. Fully winterproof.
- Clash Tyson – The much-loved clash spray paint in a big high-pressure 600ml can. Supplied with a fat yellow cap. Great for covering large surfaces quickly.
- Montana Cans Ultrawide – A specialist spray paint with an ultra-wide cap which will spray lines of 15-60cm. A preferred option for calligraphy graffiti and ultra wide lines. Ultrawide has a high-pressure valve system and holds 750ml of nitro-combi semi-gloss paint.
- MTN Waterbased – A high-quality, low odour waterbased paint. Water soluble when wet and waterproof once dry, very forgiving characteristics that allow removal of mistakes with soap and water. Suitable for indoor use on most surfaces. Available in 52 colours.
- Montana White – Montana’s budget can loaded with durable gloss finish paint that works in all weather conditions. High-pressure valve system the 400ml can’s fitted with a level 3 medium cap, made in Germany.
- Montana Whiteout – A brilliant matt white finish designed for street artwork. Great for filling, outlines and highlighting. A 400ml fast application can.
- Ironlak Yardmaster – A classic paint providing a solid satin finish that’s highly UV resistant. The high pressure can covers large areas super fast. This paint is so good it even prevents rust. Available in 14 different colours.