Not just another marker pen firm, Chameleon pens are a one size fits all solution, their innovative double-ended pens allow for many effects.
Chameleon pens and markers are suitable for artists of all level from the rank beginner to the seasoned creative.
The soft and bullet nibs allow for 3D work, shades, highlights, gradients and blends.
Please Follow Links To View Markers
Chameleon Colourless Blender
This versatile double-ended marker can be used for lightening, blending, overlaying and even erasing, with the choice of a bullet or brush nib.
Chameleon Detail Pen
The Colourless Blender Marker is loaded with permanent black dye ink that can be used in conjunction with alcohol-based inks such as Chameleon Colour Tones.
This pen is double-ended with fine tips of 0.4 and 0.6mm.
Chameleon Color Tones
A range of permanent alcohol-based marker pens which are compatible with most other alcohol-based inks and have been specially designed 3D, blending, gradients, transitions and highlighting. Each pen is double-ended with a brush nib on one end and a bullet nib on the other. The inks are a low odour, and non-toxic the marker bodies are refillable.
Sold in packs of 5 with five different colours in each pack, packs include
- Cool Tones – Includes colours Aqua Marine, Blue Violet, Deep Violet, Purple Grape and Sky Blue
- Earth Tones – Includes colours Bark, Hot Cocoa, Olive Green, Seville Orange and Spring Meadow
- Grey Tones – Includes colours Neutral Grey, 2 Cool Greys and 2 Warm Greys
- Pastel Tones – Includes colours Bisque, Bubblegum, Cool grey, Fawn and Warm sunset
- Primary Tones – Includes colours Crimson Red, Deep Black, Grass Green, Royal Blue and Summer Sun
- Skin Tones – Includes colours Burnt Umber, Carmel, Light Peach, Nude and Sand
- Warm Tones – Includes colours Burgundy, Mellow Yellow, Red Coral, Tangerine and Vermilion
Chameleon Markers are also available in sets of 22, 30 and 52