Montana Night Glow the spray paint that glows in the dark!
Montana Night Glow’s a luminescent-green acrylic based paint mixed with luminescence-pigments which absorb and store energy that’s emitted as light.
- Orange dot fat cap
- 400ml Cans
- Suitable for smooth and rough surfaces
Here’s how to make a glow in the dark artwork with Night Glow.
Ideally, create in a fully dark area with minimal to zero light sources, this will ensure maximal effect. Nightglow will work both indoors and outdoors.
- Prime your surface with a white Montana primer
- Apply a few layers of nightglow
- Seal with a gloss varnish
- Activate your layers of Nightglow with a light source for a few minutes, the stronger the source, the better
- Stand back and enjoy the glow, the first few minutes are the most intense. After a while the light will fade and need activating again